Families are struggling with an unpredictable holiday season. We are collecting toys this year following current safety guidelines, including mandatory masks and social distancing. We will ensure the toys get to kids safely.
- We are encouraging everyone to donate this year by donating cash or buying toys from our Amazon wishlist and sending them directly to KGW.
- The KGW Toy Box is hosted this year at Cedar Hills Crossing. Access is very restricted, and this location is not accepting toy donations. Our volunteers will work here in small, distanced groups.
- Our community partners have committed to collect toys in a responsible and safe manner. You can read the COVID safety measures for each partner on the Toy Drops page.
- We will hold every toy for at least two days before distibuting to a non-profit.
- The Drive began early this year to allow more time for scheduled, isolated distributions to non-profits.
You Can Give a Toy Right Now!
A Note about COVID
In the pandemic, families are struggling with an unpredictable holiday season. We are collecting toys this year following current safety guidelines.
The reality is this year is different—including the KGW School Supply Drive. The need is even bigger, you can make a huge difference.